Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gratitude #33


I finished another book or two on my iPad and began to browse through my book stores - iBooks, Kindle, Kobo - oh the choices!

As a confirmed bookaholic, the iPad is like pure crack.

And I found so many books I wanted. Downloaded a free Hans Christian Anderson - all my childhood fairy tales at my fingertips.

And then found Divergent - something dystopian again - and that is so unlike me. And yes I really enjoyed The Hunger Games - so I bought Divergent and will start it later today.

I have to admit that ever since Harry Potter, I have not been discounting teen fiction. It's very good stuff.

What I'm trying to say here is that I love technology - I am grateful for my iPad - and for the fact that I can always find something good to do with my "used" technology. After restoring my laptop, I am going to give it to a friend who needs one. I have always found someone to give a used computer to. And that's great. I love that they don't end up in a landfill somewhere.

My new book is calling me...

No comments:

Post a Comment