Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gratitude #47


So much to be grateful for today. First for a sunshine filled summer solstice with early morning mist hovering over the fields.

I'm grateful for a productive day with good writing done and appreciated.

I am grateful - and tremendously excited - that the painters come tomorrow. All I have to do now is take everything off the walls and de-clutter as much as possible. This is a challenge in a small space. Somehow we will make it work. The chief thing is for me to disappear for two days - well for the most part anyway. Lots of walking and hiking for Abby and I.

Lastly, I am hugely thrilled about my first two ripe strawberries picked today. I shared, of course. Paul and I agreed they were the best strawberries ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment