Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

excellent day


Yes, this has been a brilliant day's work. That old saying of wanting to get something done, give it to a busy man - so true.

As a work colleague said today, "You are a writing machine!"

So just to cap off my day, I am tearing through my blog post. After this I can lean back in my chair, heave a contented sigh and know that I deserve to be lazy for the rest of the evening. Lazy means facebook, twitter, a few news sites, the comedy channel and then a good book. Yup - it's a good life.

As I was walking with Abby today I took time to reflect on my life. It's not just good - it's sensational! And it seems to get better every day. This retirement gig is good stuff. So is fully embracing and loving what you have - adoring your life exactly as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment