Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catchup


There's great satisfaction in getting all the "little things" done - especially if you've had them on hold for a while.

Today is my catchup day. (which is entirely different from a catsup or even a ketchup day) I did things like composting, fetching recycling containers, laundering the car seat dog blanket (yuck - you don't even want to know for how long I've been putting that one off!), setting up new online bill payments, making a dentist's appointment (they had a cancellation for tomorrow - can you believe it?), and putting a book parcel together for my mother. Next on the list: go to post office, go to car wash and actually vacuum the inside too and go to hairdresser appointment this afternoon.

I will feel so accomplished by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment