Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Late Fall Thoughts


Today I am ticking off the last item on my current to-do list - going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. I felt so proud of myself yesterday that I actually vacuumed and washed my car.

I could do without the dentist visit.

I wasted a good 30 minutes this morning keeping up with the X Factor USA. Thoughts - I really don't "get" what all the judges see in Astro. Nuff said.

I'm pretty sure the two finals will be Rachel Crow and Josh K. - I also expect Josh will win. He's good - way better than the others. Going home this week? I'd say Chris Rene and Drew. Next to go: Lakota Rayne and Roy - although if it were up to me I'd eliminate Astro right away. The judges, for some unfathomable reason, will keep him alive.

So there you have it - the things that become important when work isn't the main driving factor in life any longer.

Not that I'm sorry about this. Not a bit. I know I'm going to have to be a bit of a sloth for a while before I plunge into something again.

No comments:

Post a Comment