Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Bite at a Time


Is it hubris to be feeling on top of things?

I wrote a big story and got that done.

Back to politics.

I just sent out an invite for Tuesday November 8 at the Harewood Activity Centre. Jim Routledge is holding another Open House - meet and greet. From my experience at the last one, I'd say it's a perfect place to meet the candidate. Jim loves meeting with people. One of his biggest strengths is meeting one-on-one, really listening and taking time with people. Time is 7.30 - 8.30 p.m.

More work to be done but I feel like I have a handle on it today.

Of course, that's rather how felt yesterday until about 4 p.m. when an email showed up in my inbox with 10 questions to answer by midnight - I may add they were well thought-out and Jim had to get right on it. Lots of work there.

I think he acquitted himself well - check out his answers when posted on electyourfuture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment