Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Home Stretch


I don't know how they do it in the United States - political campaigns last over a year. How do they keep up the energy? How do they find time to govern? Oh - they don't. Well then, that explains everything.

It's nice to be in the home stretch. It's been an exciting campaign. There are still people to meet, hands to shake, voices to listen to.

Yesterday's debate at the Daily News was important. Such a well staged event. I know I said that yesterday but I really must give kudos to Cale Cowan and everyone else involved.

The video can be seen here: http://communities.canada.com/vancouverisland/blogs/newsroom/archive/2011/11/16/143.aspx

My job is almost done - just emails to field - last minute work to be done. Party Saturday night. This has been the most fun I've had in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment