Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello Monday!


This day has all the earmarks of a STAR day! A fabulous beginning to the week. And no, it's not just because the sun in shining.

I love serendipity. There I was, standing in the farm yard after a walk with Abby, just chatting to Paul when a VW van drove up - and there was Jackie with the maps I needed! I was prepared to pick them up this afternoon but she remembered that she had an idea of where I lived. The fact that I was standing right there pretty much confirmed that her suspicious were correct.

I am now fully armed for my meeting with Levi Sampson at Harmac today. I can plot out on an official RDN map where we want the TC trail to run. I go with full confidence that we can reach an agreement on his pipeline.

Other reasons to feel terrific today? Beauty - beauty all around me. Beauty - my new revised word for the year. The realization that life is in everything and all around me and that the mere fact of life is beautiful.

I live in beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment