Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Few Things


A few thoughts:

1. It's almost 5.30 and the sky is still light - in fact, if I were willing to take the time, I would photograph and post the beautiful pink clouds outside my window - but I won't because...

2. I have to catch up with American Idol on YouTube. Yup - it's a priority.

3. Good day today. Very busy. Lots of work and I like having busy days now and then.

4. Started reading American Dervish - think it's going to be a very good book.

5. Rodents are not meteorologists

6. Feeling excited about - well, I'm not sure what. Or maybe I'm just excited about the idea of being excited.

7. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. haha we watch American Idol too - it's a guilty pleasure - loved that girl from St. Louis with the bluesy voice :)

    ReplyDelete