Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This fragile planet


I love this beautiful planet and my heart aches today for the transitory nature of the miraculous life on it. The disaster and disaster-in-the-making in Japan has placed an ache in my heart - for the people and for all the life that has been and is being affected.

Today I went out looking for iodine - there's none to be had. I did get spirulina and there will be dulse available later this week. I don't know if I will need it or, if I do need it, if it will help. I'm giving it to Abby too. Given how interconnected we are on this planet - and how far the jet stream carries, I don't know how much we really can do.

We do our best. We set a strong, positive intention - we care about and help others. What else is there to do? We live each day and bless each day we are alive.

Blessings on us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment