Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Project


I need a project - not just any project, mind you. I need a writing project - something I can really sink my teeth into.

I know that there are some people out there who retire and put their feet up and pick up the remote and that's that. I get itchy just sitting around for one morning (this morning for instance - it's a slow week).

So - this is a message to the universe - I need a writing project that's madly creative and absorbing and fascinating and even, dare I say it - important.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the genesis for this project will come from within. The inspiration will likely come from within as well (darn) - I need to be open to the voice that tells me what it is.

Okay, inspiration - I'm ready for you to strike!

No comments:

Post a Comment