Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Slow Road


I'm taking the slow road. For once in my life (and trust me, it's about time) I am not rushing into a relationship - nor am I compromising and hurrying things along just because "he" wants to.

I have found a special man. I like him - a lot. We share so much including the most important thing of all - shared values.

We had a lovely day: a vigorous hike, a good meal, terrific conversation - but am I ready for the intimacy of a sleepover? Not now. Not yet. This time I am listening to me - the real inner part and I'm expressing the honesty of what I feel.

How wonderful is this man? He is willing to engage - to talk, to learn, to listen - and to agree to see what develops.

1 comment:

  1. I like him. Smart, informed, funny. Can talk and can listen. And british besides, how cool is that?

    However, Your German + His British = http://mil-millington.com/

    Which is pretty much the most funniest blog I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete