Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

rain


Epic rain. It takes a lot to stop me from going up the mountain - any mountain. Today's rain did it. It's sheeting down. So instead of Maple Mountain we did two hours on Cable Bay. Usually the parking lot at Cable Bay would be packed on a Sunday morning, Today, J and I and the dogs were the only ones there. By the time we got back, we were dripping. Thank goodness for Gore-Tex.

Now, I'm inside and snug and I've had a delicious nap and I know I have to go out briefly with Abby once more today - sigh - is there a dog walking service anywhere out there?

I have nothing to do today. And I want to know why it is that Sunday's with nothing to do feel so right and so lovely but a Monday or a Tuesday with nothing to do feels so "wrong." I want to know how long it's going to take until all the days of the week are equal in my mind. They are in nature's mind - I'm just conditioned to think they're different. Time to uncondition - slowly though - we don't want to upset the system too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment