Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Plans



Plans - so many plans - so much to do - and yes, there is enough time. One lesson I will never forget: There is always enough time energy and money for what is truly most important to me.

Conversely, if I want to know what my priorities are, all I have to do is look at where I am spending my time, energy and money.

Here's where I plan to spend it in the coming week. Possibly snowshoeing with dogs at Mount Washington on Thursday. Absolutely, definitely taking care of Ocean Friday and Saturday and doing lots of hikes to keep both Ocean and Abby tired. One of those hike will include Maple Mountain again with the new man - and dinner afterwards and lots more talking and more, um....

Reading - lots of reading. Dying to finish my current book and start "Inside of a Dog."

Going to sign up for hip hop classes.

Oh yes, - I will also be working.

So what do you think is most important to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment