Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

profound thoughts - NOT

I woke up with profound thoughts and I thought, "Excellent - I will share these on my blog and won't everyone be madly impressed!"

Then Ocean came to stay for today and tomorrow and chaos ensued and the only thought I have left is, "I wonder if they'll settle down enough so that I can have a nap after lunch?"

Hey - I'll take any thoughts I can get at this point. Fur is flying everywhere.

On another note - if you love good books, buy The Paris Wife - one of the best I've read in a long time. It's a biographical novel of Hemingway's first wife. Lyrically written. Worth every penny you spend on it.

Okay - that's it for today. Need to take the dogs for a long hike this afternoon and somehow must also fit in watching American Idol on YouTube - pretty profound, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment