Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Rush


Okay, I admit it, I love the challenge and the adrenaline rush of the (ahem) rush job. I don't want to admit it - I do it with a certain amount of regret - but it feels wonderful to tackle it and get it done.

This does not apply to all rush jobs - there are those that are so humdrum and just, I don't know, uninteresting. If I'm going to jump in, I want to be fully engaged. Which brings me to the rush job I just finished - totally engaging - bring me more of this kind of stuff - politics I can believe in!

In other words, I'd vote for Bill McKay if I could - but I can't because I live in Cedar.

Back to rush jobs and adrenaline - I think I will never retire 100 percent, but I'be probably said that before. Sometimes work is just way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment