Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fear


Sometimes I'm afraid. I watch or listen to the news or I check out FB postings - and there's a lot to be fearful of. The latest is that someone (a mega pharma company of course) has engineered rice with human DNA in it and plans to grow it. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't want to eat rice designed to affect how my digestive system works. And we know these plants will migrate.

It's safe - sure - we've heard that before.

Gas prices are soaring, food prices are up, hydro bills are due to increase by 50 percent. Our earnings can't keep up.

War everywhere. A conservative government that doesn't care about me or thee or about the environment. A world ruled by billionaires and multi national corporations that care about nothing but their bottom line.

These are some of the tidbits I am bombarded with every day - and I try not to be afraid. I turn away and count my blessings and live my life - I fill it with the best experiences that I can.

And I try to stave off the fears. Some days I am more successful than others. I keep in mind the Law of Attraction - find the good in everything, praise this beautiful planet - love the people...

It's just that some days I have to work harder at finding the silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment