Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

procrastination


I am completely incapable of procrastinating. Goddess knows, I've tried. But I can't stand it! I can't bear to have so much of my mind tied up on what I have yet to do, that I can't - just can't. I need as much mind power as I can free up just to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

That's really my secret. People often ask me how I get so much done and so quickly - because I can't procrastinate - dammitall!!!

So I guess that's probably a good thing, right? Right?

Oh - small confession - I CAN procrastinate on dusting - but I rather think that's avoidance - not procrastination.

The point of all this? I got a lot done today - all those things (like a dentist's visit) that are never on the top of my list of things I want to be doing. But boy, it feels good to get them done. That's the reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment