Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Stop it!


We make things so complicated. My heart is in my throat as I follow the news coming out of Egypt. Why can't they simply have freedom and democracy? Because of politics - the US is hedging its bets - freedom or political gain?

This is the thing in the world - we complicate everything with our politics rather than simply speaking the truth and getting on with things.

I suggest we simply stop it! Whatever "it" is. It's time to stop making excuses for our dysfunctional behaviours - politically, nationally, personally.

I refer you to this work of comedic genius http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1g3ENYxg9k

Laugh if you will - but you know what? It really is that simple.

If what we are doing in the world or in our lives isn't working, Just Stop It!

No comments:

Post a Comment