Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

OMG


Here's the vital difference between writing a diary (you know - old fashioned - little book with real paper pages and even a lock with a tiny key - note, lock can be broken with heavy object - like tweezers, say) and writing a blog. Anyone can read a blog - the whole world can read a blog. In fact, if you write about someone with the name of - well, say N - N can actually read the blog.

Sigh.

Does this mean I have to tread carefully? Does this mean I'd better not write about N?

Of course not. Why change at this point in my life. I like N - he's funny and bold and - well, he has a certain something that attracts me. Are you reading this N?

All this of course before we have actually even spoken.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment