Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Happy New Year, Nanaimo!

A glorious morning to walk by the ocean and absorb the beauty of this part of the world.

New Year's resolutions? Sure - why not? I have a few but I'll tell you about number one on my list. This year it's all about a relationship. Until very recently that just wasn't a priority in my life. I don't know why - it just wasn't. Now it is. But not just any relationship - I've got quite a long wish list and I refuse to settle for less.

First, he's got to make my laugh. He's got to be full of self confidence. He's got to be able to keep up with me on the trail. He's got to love dogs (and me). There has to be chemistry and there has to be genuine respect, admiration and friendship. He's got to be handsome - to me. All of that would make a good start. And the universe being what it is - an "ask and you shall receive" kind of place, I can hardly wait for all of this to manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment