Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Contribution


I have been thinking about all the things I want to do once I retire more fully - when that time comes. I've been thinking about going to university and studying languages and creative writing. I've been thinking about travelling.

And today I had a thought that feels right. It's time for me to make a serious contribution. I believe I must have skills somewhere (checking the laundry hamper) that are going to be of use somewhere in the world. I am passionate about several causes - human rights, animals - it's time to make a contribution - to do my part to leave this world a better place than I found it. The Central Asia Institute? the SPCA? Someone can use my skills. The investigation begins. What better way to retire?

No comments:

Post a Comment