Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

vote


I have such faith in our youth - tons and tons of faith. I've just been watching vote mobs such as this one that started it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEf34V2rmaM

Now these vote mobs are taking place all across the country - check it out!

Three million young people - and not a single party leader is talking to them. Shame on them! I hope and believe that the youth will prove them wrong. They will vote! They will make their voices heard. Good - because the old white men who lead our parties don't seem to care about our future or the future of our planet. Young people care. They are also innovative, creative and intelligent. I have far more trust in them than our leaders.

This movement excites me and gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment