Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

excellent day


Notch Hill and Costco - it doesn't sound like much but when it's done with a good friend and a couple of dogs who are BFF's - well it just turns out to be a great Sunday.

Here's the best part (I adore Sundays), - I get home and have my favourite lunch (avocado and tomato on toasted dark German rye) with yesterday's paper and then a nap on the couch.

None of it adds up to much - it's certainly less than ambitious, but it makes me happy.

I'll go out soon, walk the back 40 with Abby for 20 minutes or so and then curl up inside with a good book or two or three and call it a great day. It takes so little to make me happy - really.

Personally, I'd call me low maintenance - single men reading this, take note. (although some men I know would disagree with this - ask me if I care.)

Excited about my first time cross country skiing later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment