Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Leisure


I am sooo not used to all this leisure time. Now that we're down to three newspapers - and maybe now that it's spring - and maybe now that the silly season (read election campaign) is underway, things are, to say the least, slow. Not a single assignment yet this week.

Well, she says to herself, "Self - it's only going to get more so, so you'd better learn to enjoy it."

Okay. Okay.

Enjoy - hmmm - gardening is done and my inner lazy slut is coming out. Do I need to dust? Yes. Do I want to dust? No. Am I going to dust? Duh - of course not. Not when silly season is here to distract me. I admit it - I am a political junkie. Just as well I don't live south of the border - down there, it's campaign season all day every day every month of every year. And they wonder why they don't get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment