Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It all happens at once


I guess this is just one of those times when I have to look long and hard at how to make it all work. First, my eyesight changed overnight and I need two new pairs of prescription glasses for driving - ah well, I've had the same pair for eight years - I suppose it's to be expected. What is not expected is that BC Med no longer pays for the checkup. I mean really - how can a health system not include eye exams? What kind of sense does that make?

Okay - I bit the bullet and made the appointment.

Number two - I finally dropped into the Mac shop to see what can be done about my iPhone which is sort of working since it's detour into the toilet bowl and drying out spell in the rice bowl - except the battery won't fully charge and when I try to charge it, it cycles on and off constantly. The word is I have to buy a new one.

Okay - I'll bite that bullet before I go on vacation in July.

Number three - my computer is acting up and I do believe I have to buy a new one. Another bullet to chew on, especially since I would ideally like to buy a Mac with an iPad for travelling.

All that and take a three week vacation on top of it.

Sigh.

My new mantra: I am insanely wealthy and can afford any expense that crops up.

Repeat after me....

No comments:

Post a Comment