Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Politics and the Law of Attraction


Okay, I take full responsibility for Harper's re-election - I even take responsibility for his majority win.

What was I thinking?! I'll tell you what! Like all other right thinking Canadians, I was thinking, "Not Harper! Anyone but Harper!" I couldn't get Harper off the brain. So guess what? We attracted that which we were focussing on - Stephen Harper. The Law of Attraction did not - and never will - hear the word "no" that preceded the words Stephen Harper.

My mistake. I should have known better.

But it's not too late. It's time to focus on what we really want. That would mean giving strong support to the opposition, making sure that our voices are heard on the issues, and concentrating on what we do want four years from now. Spend no energy on Harper at all - ignore him. Shrug him off. What do we want? Let's put all our energy there and we'll see amazing results in four years time.

Now then - if we can pass this message on to the Excited States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment