Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Day!


Okay - one more puppy photo - the reason? Today is a happy day!

It's often (usually) the simplest things that make me dance inside. I had a doctor's appointment today. His office called me last week. And here's the thing - I figure it's never a good sign when a doctor wants an appointment with you rather than the other way around.

Happily, this new doctor just wanted to give me the good news that the biopsy was clean.

Very, very happy! I didn't even realize that I'd been feeling a tad stressed until I experienced the good feeling of wanting to dance in the streets after that news.

Good news came pouring in on top of that - funny how happiness attracts more happiness, isn't it? I have a bunch of unexpected expenses and the money for them appeared - just like that! More than enough in fact.

So - it's not just a good day - it's a great day!

The best part is knowing I created these results. They didn't just "happen." I am so f&**ing powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment