Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving


So many things to give thanks for today. I can start with sunshine on my walk with Abby this morning. I can continue with reminding you that today we have three seconds more daylight than yesterday and tomorrow seven seconds more. Another blessing? The frantic pre-holiday work schedule is rapidly winding down. I will have five days off! And then there was the delight of French class yesterday. As it becomes more and more conversational - and immersion conversational, it's also more and more fun. Classes begin again in January. At this rate, I ought to be pretty fluent within a year. And then there's German - must get cracking a bit more sharply there but that's coming along nicely as well.

And so, what a wonderful time of year to give thanks - to relax and look at life and simply appreciate everything I have - my puppy happily chewing her bone out on the deck, work I love doing, my warm and cozy home, my loving and caring and miraculous friends, my amazing good health and fitness, my abundance in all things. 2011 is going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment