Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

on again?


So today I'm thinking that I do like M after all. Isn't this fun? I could play this game all the way until - let's see - January 27 - that's when he comes to the island to do The Pursuit of Excellence!

Maybe I'll like him more then.

Or less.

Does it really matter?

Meanwhile, I believe it's true that work is an essential part of a successful, fulfilling retirement - and that means work of any sort, paid or unpaid - something to be passionate about and mainly, something to DO. That said, this week looks like a full time job and nothing at all like retirement. Everyone wants to get their deadlines in before the holidays. Oh well, just remember what the editor said to the journalist as the work piled up and the deadline drew nearer: "Type faster."

No comments:

Post a Comment