Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lazy


I really like not working. This statement comes after five days off. All right - I only have two stories to write today and one of them is already done. It's no hardship. I could handle three stories a day every day and be pretty idle most of the time.

But you know what I really look forward to? Lunch, followed by a nap. Yup - it's my favourite part of the day. My second favourite part is walking with Abby. And my third favourite is doing mindless things on the computer, reading and otherwise woolgathering (or belly button lint picking depending on whether or not my belly button is exposed, which pretty well relegates that to a summer activity - and I promise - never in public. No one over the age of 16 should be exposing their belly button unless they are on a beach.).

But I digress. Where were we? Oh yes, the parts of the day I really like. I really, really, really like getting into bed at the end of the day with a good book and snuggling under my 800 thread count or flannel sheets (again - this is seasonal and I'll let you figure it out) topped by a fluffy duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment