Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Keeping it clean


I like a clean living environment - I just don't like the work involved to get it that way.

See? - I'll bet you thought (given the headline) that this posting would be about something entirely different. Well, it's not - this is a family blog.

At any rate, here I am with a full day - and a Monday no less, with almost no work to do. The sun is shining, Abby is out on the deck chewing on a huge marrow bone, and I'm surfing - checking out YouTube to see what everyone's talking about when they're panning the halftime performance at the Super Bowl yesterday - and in my deeper moments, checking out what's new at TED.

What I "should" be doing is some much needed chores. Earlier this morning I was in either the bedroom or the bathroom or the kitchen (more than likely all three) when I noticed certain things that really needed to be cleaned. I made a mental note to do that later today. Now is the time. But, it's an odd thing, isn't it - as I sit here I simply can't for the life of me remember what those things were that needed to be scrubbed, scoured or otherwise spruced up.

My next leap of logic takes me to the glorious place that says, "Well, if I can't remember then surely it couldn't have been that dire, disastrous or dirty.

Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment