Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Maybe not every day


This is Abby - one of the great blessings in my life. This photo was taken when she was eight weeks old. Thoughtful, isn't she? She still considers things carefully - well, most things. Not food - or anything that vaguely resembles food.

But on to the topic that the headline hints at. I have decided not to hold myself to "I should write my blog every day." Nope - I am semi-retired. I can make my own rules - like writing when I want to, which, given how much I love writing, will likely be quite often, maybe even more than once a day on occasion.

Just don't yell at me if I miss a day, okay? I am on vacation - semi-permanently.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. As you will only be writing "when you want to" we will only be reading really cool stuff!

    Love you tons, Goody

    ReplyDelete