Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Man Again


This reminds me of being in the dentist's chair yesterday for three hours (and I'm not complaining. I not only love the results, I also love my dentist - he's simply the best.). Except, I think the dogs were having more fun than I was.

So - the latest bulletin. The man is coming to visit on the ninth. Feels good, feels right - feels like fun. Here's the really fun part about getting older. You do get wiser (oh yes, you do) and nothing else really changes. Your emotions stay just as delightfully giddy as they were when you were sixteen. Love never changes. How you feel love doesn't change. What you do with those feelings, if you've grown at all, if you've taken the time to come to know yourself, that changes profoundly.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment